Build Your Own ASP.Net 3.5 Web site Using C# VB
Cristian Darie, Build Your Own ASP.Net 3.5 Web site Using C# VB
SitePoint; 3 edition| Septemb
er 24, 2008 | ISBN-10: 0980455219 | Pages: 800 | File type: PDF | 20.2mb
Build Your Own ASP.NET 3.5 Web Site Using C# VB, 3rd Edition is packed full of practical examples, straightforward explanations, and ready-to-use code samples in both C# and VB. The third edition of this comprehensive step-by-step guide will help get your database-driven ASP.NET web site up and running in no time.
* Learn how to set up the free software you need for ASP.NET.
* Choose either C# or VB: this book covers both languages.
* Build a complete web site from scratch using ASP.NET.
* Use the code examples for your future ASP.NET projects.
* Learn how to easily integrate data from Microsoft SQL Server.
* And much moreā?br/>What Will You Learn?
With this book, you will learn how to:
* Install the free software that you need.
* Use Visual Web Developer.
* Program in both VB and C#.
* Write best practice code and use code-behind.
* Use CSS to style your ASP.NET pages.
* Build a complete web application.
* Validate input using the Validation Controls.
* Learn database design and SQL using SQL Server Express Edition.
* Manage page content using the GridView and DetailsView controls.
* Secure your applications with Memberships and Roles.
* Work with files and email.
* How to use AJAX with ASP.NET
* And much moreā?br/>
Big Data and IT Professionals
Decision-Making and the Information System
Computer Wonderland: A book for people and kids who are interested in learning Computers and MS Offi
How To Select The Right Developer - For Web, App and Enterprise Solutions
Zabbix Performance Tuning
Kompendium Medieninformatik: Medienpraxis
Network 2005 Q
Innovation in the Software Sector
Intercultural Marriage, 3rd edition: Promises and Pitfalls
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Plainamp; Simple: Learn the simplest ways to get things done with Microsof
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
How To Smart Home: A Step by Step Guide to(3410)
Dropbox for Beginners: How to Use Dropbox (2698)
The Accidental Data Scientist: Big Data Ap(2608)
Science Projects: How to Collect, Analyze,(2167)
The Facebook Manual: 2015 Edition(2117)
Google Analytics Integrations(1959)
MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2 Complete Study(1940)
Understanding Computers: Today and Tomorro(1893)
Digital Destiny: How the New Age of Data W(1829)
Computer Science and Applications(1728)
250 Networking Interview Questions and Ans(1721)
Writing for Computer Science(1713)
How to Quickly Repair your PC and Make it (1686)
The Practice of Cloud System Administratio(1674)
Cloud Computing with e-Science Application(1605)