Build Your Own ASP.Net 3.5 Web site Using C# VB
Cristian Darie, Build Your Own ASP.Net 3.5 Web site Using C# VB
SitePoint; 3 edition| Septemb
er 24, 2008 | ISBN-10: 0980455219 | Pages: 800 | File type: PDF | 20.2mb
Build Your Own ASP.NET 3.5 Web Site Using C# VB, 3rd Edition is packed full of practical examples, straightforward explanations, and ready-to-use code samples in both C# and VB. The third edition of this comprehensive step-by-step guide will help get your database-driven ASP.NET web site up and running in no time.
* Learn how to set up the free software you need for ASP.NET.
* Choose either C# or VB: this book covers both languages.
* Build a complete web site from scratch using ASP.NET.
* Use the code examples for your future ASP.NET projects.
* Learn how to easily integrate data from Microsoft SQL Server.
* And much moreā?br/>What Will You Learn?
With this book, you will learn how to:
* Install the free software that you need.
* Use Visual Web Developer.
* Program in both VB and C#.
* Write best practice code and use code-behind.
* Use CSS to style your ASP.NET pages.
* Build a complete web application.
* Validate input using the Validation Controls.
* Learn database design and SQL using SQL Server Express Edition.
* Manage page content using the GridView and DetailsView controls.
* Secure your applications with Memberships and Roles.
* Work with files and email.
* How to use AJAX with ASP.NET
* And much moreā?br/>
Spatio-Temporal Recommendation in Social Media
iPad: The Missing Manual
Parametric Modeling with SOLIDWORKS 2015
iPod: The Missing Manual
iPod: The Missing Manual
Scott Mitchell - Sams Teach Yourself ASP.NET in 24 Hours Complete Starter Kit
iMovie HD 6 and iDVD 6 for Mac OS X
Effective Project Management
Strategic IT Management
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
Learn Python Visually(2777)
Thinking with Data: How to Turn Informatio(2227)
Growing Up Wired: Raising Kids in the Digi(2129)
Frontend Architecture for Design Systems: (2128)
C++ How to Program, 9th edition(2112)
Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 8 Pr(1946)
Principles of Operating Systems(1875)
Algorithms: Design and Analysis(1665)
Linux Pocket Guide: Essential Commands(1576)
Raspberry Pi Computer Architecture Essenti(1541)
Everydata: The Misinformation Hidden in th(1528)
IT Speaks: A Brief Interaction with the IT(1456)
Bitcoin For Dummies(1450)
The IT4IT reference architecture (1400)
Python Pocket Reference, 5th edition(1356)