Build Your Own ASP.Net 3.5 Web site Using C# VB
Cristian Darie, Build Your Own ASP.Net 3.5 Web site Using C# VB
SitePoint; 3 edition| Septemb
er 24, 2008 | ISBN-10: 0980455219 | Pages: 800 | File type: PDF | 20.2mb
Build Your Own ASP.NET 3.5 Web Site Using C# VB, 3rd Edition is packed full of practical examples, straightforward explanations, and ready-to-use code samples in both C# and VB. The third edition of this comprehensive step-by-step guide will help get your database-driven ASP.NET web site up and running in no time.
* Learn how to set up the free software you need for ASP.NET.
* Choose either C# or VB: this book covers both languages.
* Build a complete web site from scratch using ASP.NET.
* Use the code examples for your future ASP.NET projects.
* Learn how to easily integrate data from Microsoft SQL Server.
* And much moreā?br/>What Will You Learn?
With this book, you will learn how to:
* Install the free software that you need.
* Use Visual Web Developer.
* Program in both VB and C#.
* Write best practice code and use code-behind.
* Use CSS to style your ASP.NET pages.
* Build a complete web application.
* Validate input using the Validation Controls.
* Learn database design and SQL using SQL Server Express Edition.
* Manage page content using the GridView and DetailsView controls.
* Secure your applications with Memberships and Roles.
* Work with files and email.
* How to use AJAX with ASP.NET
* And much moreā?br/>
Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 8 Programmer Exam 1Z0-809: A Comprehensive OCPJP 8 Certificati
Frontend Architecture for Design Systems: A Modern Blueprint for Scalable and Sustainable Websites
The IT4IT reference architecture
Twitter In 30 Minutes (3rd Edition)
Growing Up Wired: Raising Kids in the Digital Age
Object-Oriented System Development
Structural Synthesis of Parallel Robots: Part 2: Translational Topologies with Two and Three Degrees
Que - Upgrading and repairing laptop
Mobile Lightweight Wireless Systems
Lexikon der Informatik, 15 Auflage
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
7 Steps to Removing Spyware(2583)
Digital Writer Success: How to Make a Livi(2127)
Artificial Intelligence: Made Easy(2006)
Teach Yourself VISUALLY Raspberry Pi(1839)
Twitter In 30 Minutes (3rd Edition) (1836)
Master Of Computer: Software & Hardware(1821)
Artificial Intelligence for Humans, Volume(1715)
CompTIA Linux+ Powered by Linux Profession(1614)
Fog to Blog: How to Start a Blog: The Abso(1594)
Fundamentals of Information Systems, 8 edi(1485)
IP Network Design Sample: IP Data and Voic(1476)
Data-driven Organization Design: Sustainin(1464)
CompTIA Linux+ / LPIC-1 Cert Guide: (Exams(1395)
Computers for Seniors For Dummies(1388)
Growing Up Wired: Raising Kids in the Digi(1356)