Chemical, Biochemical, and Engineering Thermodynamics
Chemical, Biochemical, and Engineering Thermodynamics By Stanley I. Sandler
Publisher: Wiley 2006-01-18 | 960 Pages | ISBN: 0471661740 | File type: PDF | 41 mb
A modern, accessible, and applied approach to chemical thermodynamics
Thermodynamics is central to the practice of chemical engineering, yet students sometimes feel that the discipline is too abstract while they are studying the subject.
By providing an applied and modern approach, Stanley Sandler's Chemical, Biochemical, and Engineering Thermodynamics, Fourth Edition helps students see the value and relevance of studying thermodynamics to all areas of chemical engineering, and gives them the depth of coverage they need to develop a solid understanding of the key principles in the field.
* Highlights applications of thermodynamics to subjects that chemical engineering students will see in later courses.
* Realistic problems introduce students to the types of challenges they will encounter in industry and graduate research.
* The Fourth Edition has been reorganized into 15 chapters, providing shorter chapters that introduce students to the subject in more bite-sized pieces.
* Presents biochemical examples, particularly in Chapters 11 and 12, and in all of Chapter 15 entitled Biochemical Applications of Thermodynamics.
* Coverage of environmental and safety applications of thermodynamics provides course material useful for ABET accreditation.
* Includes a brief introduction to the new field of product engineering in Chapter 12.
* Instructional objectives and nomenclature lists at the beginning of each chapter provide useful study tools.
* Students can solve problems using MATHCAD(r), MATLAB(r) and Visual Basic programs that accompany this textbook.
* An accompanying CD features a 120-day trial version of MATHCAD, as well as MATHCAD worksheets, an extensive properties database, and Windows-friendly Visual Basic and MATLAB programs for equation of state and UNIFAC calculations. (These worksheets and programs are also available online at the book website.)
* Also included on the CD are File type: PDF files of important data figures that students can download and print for use in solving homework problems.
poor quality scan, incorrect pagination in some parts, ocr, bookmarks, no cover
Green Materials from Plant Oils
Specific Intermolecular Interactions of Organic Compounds
Solid State Gas Sensors - Industrial Application
Solid State NMR
Thin Liquid Films: Dewetting and Polymer Flow
A Practical Guide to Supramolecular Chemistry
Organic Electrochemistry, Fifth Edition: Revised and Expanded
Introduction to Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
Computational Models for Turbulent Reacting Flows (Cambridge Series in Chemical
Julius Z. Knapp - Liquid and Surface-borne Particle Measurement Handbook
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
|Astronomy and Cosmology||Physics|
|Biology and Genetics||Psychology and Behavior|
Organic Chemistry: Structure and Function,(1727)
Chemistry: 1,001 Practice Problems For Dum(1591)
Introduction to Chemistry 2nd Edition(1549)
Foundations of College Chemistry, 14th Edi(1548)
Organic Chemistry, 9th Edition(1541)
More Chemistry Basics: Stop Faking It! Fin(1461)
Inorganic Chemistry, 4th edition(1420)
Organic Chemistry, 8th edition(1407)
Organic Chemistry: Structure and Function(1282)
Chemistry For Dummies(1252)
Fundamentals of Chemistry, 5 edition(1189)
Biochemistry: A Short Course, 2nd Edition(1140)