Chemical, Biochemical, and Engineering Thermodynamics
Chemical, Biochemical, and Engineering Thermodynamics By Stanley I. Sandler
Publisher: Wiley 2006-01-18 | 960 Pages | ISBN: 0471661740 | File type: PDF | 41 mb
A modern, accessible, and applied approach to chemical thermodynamics
Thermodynamics is central to the practice of chemical engineering, yet students sometimes feel that the discipline is too abstract while they are studying the subject.
By providing an applied and modern approach, Stanley Sandler's Chemical, Biochemical, and Engineering Thermodynamics, Fourth Edition helps students see the value and relevance of studying thermodynamics to all areas of chemical engineering, and gives them the depth of coverage they need to develop a solid understanding of the key principles in the field.
* Highlights applications of thermodynamics to subjects that chemical engineering students will see in later courses.
* Realistic problems introduce students to the types of challenges they will encounter in industry and graduate research.
* The Fourth Edition has been reorganized into 15 chapters, providing shorter chapters that introduce students to the subject in more bite-sized pieces.
* Presents biochemical examples, particularly in Chapters 11 and 12, and in all of Chapter 15 entitled Biochemical Applications of Thermodynamics.
* Coverage of environmental and safety applications of thermodynamics provides course material useful for ABET accreditation.
* Includes a brief introduction to the new field of product engineering in Chapter 12.
* Instructional objectives and nomenclature lists at the beginning of each chapter provide useful study tools.
* Students can solve problems using MATHCAD(r), MATLAB(r) and Visual Basic programs that accompany this textbook.
* An accompanying CD features a 120-day trial version of MATHCAD, as well as MATHCAD worksheets, an extensive properties database, and Windows-friendly Visual Basic and MATLAB programs for equation of state and UNIFAC calculations. (These worksheets and programs are also available online at the book website.)
* Also included on the CD are File type: PDF files of important data figures that students can download and print for use in solving homework problems.
poor quality scan, incorrect pagination in some parts, ocr, bookmarks, no cover
AQA AS Chemistry: Unit 1 Foundation Chemistry
Chemical Processing Handbook
Liquid Crystalline Polymers
Block Copolymers in Nanoscience
The Quantum Theory of Atoms in Molecules: From Solid State to DNA and Drug Design
Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry, Volume 102
Toxicological Chemistry and Biochemistry
The Chemistry of Physics and Coatings
Van Nostrand's Encyclopedia of Chemistry, 5th Edition
Prediction of Polymeric Membrane Separation and Purification Performances: A Combined Mechanical
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
|Astronomy and Cosmology||Physics|
|Biology and Genetics||Psychology and Behavior|
Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry, 3rd Edition(3289)
Essentials of Inorganic Chemistry: For Stu(2862)
Chemistry Workbook For Dummies, 2nd Editio(2736)
Principles of Chemistry: A Molecular Appro(2100)
The Inorganic Chemistry of Materials: How (2017)
Inorganic Chemistry For Dummies(1913)
Chemistry: The Central Science, 13 edition(1831)
Chemistry (Study Guide), 10th edition(1698)
MCAT Chemistry (Examkrackers)(1479)
Physical Chemistry, 3 edition(1446)
Handbook of Petroleum Product Analysis(1446)
Bioactive Natural Products: Chemistry and (1384)
Chemistry Education: Best Practices, Oppor(1378)
Chemistry for the Utterly Confused (Utterl(1324)
Handbook of Analytical Techniques(1281)