Chemical, Biochemical, and Engineering Thermodynamics
Chemical, Biochemical, and Engineering Thermodynamics By Stanley I. Sandler
Publisher: Wiley 2006-01-18 | 960 Pages | ISBN: 0471661740 | File type: PDF | 41 mb
A modern, accessible, and applied approach to chemical thermodynamics
Thermodynamics is central to the practice of chemical engineering, yet students sometimes feel that the discipline is too abstract while they are studying the subject.
By providing an applied and modern approach, Stanley Sandler's Chemical, Biochemical, and Engineering Thermodynamics, Fourth Edition helps students see the value and relevance of studying thermodynamics to all areas of chemical engineering, and gives them the depth of coverage they need to develop a solid understanding of the key principles in the field.
* Highlights applications of thermodynamics to subjects that chemical engineering students will see in later courses.
* Realistic problems introduce students to the types of challenges they will encounter in industry and graduate research.
* The Fourth Edition has been reorganized into 15 chapters, providing shorter chapters that introduce students to the subject in more bite-sized pieces.
* Presents biochemical examples, particularly in Chapters 11 and 12, and in all of Chapter 15 entitled Biochemical Applications of Thermodynamics.
* Coverage of environmental and safety applications of thermodynamics provides course material useful for ABET accreditation.
* Includes a brief introduction to the new field of product engineering in Chapter 12.
* Instructional objectives and nomenclature lists at the beginning of each chapter provide useful study tools.
* Students can solve problems using MATHCAD(r), MATLAB(r) and Visual Basic programs that accompany this textbook.
* An accompanying CD features a 120-day trial version of MATHCAD, as well as MATHCAD worksheets, an extensive properties database, and Windows-friendly Visual Basic and MATLAB programs for equation of state and UNIFAC calculations. (These worksheets and programs are also available online at the book website.)
* Also included on the CD are File type: PDF files of important data figures that students can download and print for use in solving homework problems.
poor quality scan, incorrect pagination in some parts, ocr, bookmarks, no cover
Handbook of Sustainable Luxury Textiles and Fashion: Volume 2
Functionalization of Carborane via Carboryne Intermediates
Mechanism of Functional Expression of the Molecular Machines
Cycloadditions in Bioorthogonal Chemistry
Polymer Nanocomposites: Towards Multi-Functionality
Acid Gas Injection and Carbon Dioxide Sequestration
Up from Generality: How Inorganic Chemistry Finally Became a Respectable Field
Principles of Gas-Solid Flows (Cambridge Series in Chemical Engineering)
Analytical Chemistry: A Chemist and Laboratory Technician's Toolkit
Supported Catalysts and Their Applications: RSC
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
|Astronomy and Cosmology||Physics|
|Biology and Genetics||Psychology and Behavior|
Organic Chemistry, 8th edition(2029)
Analytical Chemistry: A Chemist and Labora(1916)
Biochemistry: A Short Course, 2nd Edition(1686)
Complete Chemistry for Cambridge IGCSE(1651)
Why Does Asparagus Make Your Pee Smell?: F(1571)
General Chemistry, 4th Edition(1382)
Principles of General Chemistry, 3rd editi(1357)
The Knowledge: The Periodic Table(1318)
Fuel Cell Fundamentals(1290)
A Guide to the Elements(1290)
Chemistry Workbook For Dummies(1289)
Molecules That Amaze Us(1256)
Organic Chemistry I For Dummies, 2nd Editi(1249)
Foye's Principles of Medicinal Chemistry, (1173)
Biochemistry, 8th Edition(1158)