Color Atlas of Medical Microbiology (2004)
Publisher: Mosby | Language: English | ISBN: 0723433550 | 336 pages | Data: 2004 | PDF | 4 Mb
This compact color atlas is an ideal reference for the identification of medically important bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites. Over 460 superb full-color photographs and electron micrographs, with concise explanatory text and captions, provide a clear framework for understanding and recognizing the pathogens that infect humans. This 2nd Edition has been updated to include the latest information on molecular diagnostics as well as new and zoonotic pathogens. It is invaluable both as a hands-on clinical reference tool, and as a self-testing resource for exam review.
* Offers more than 460 excellent, full-color electron micrographs and micrographs depicting microbiological samples.
* Uses short, clear captions and explanatory text to make important information easy to access in the laboratory setting.
* Features a convenient pocket size, perfect for benchside consultation or portable review.
* Reflects the latest advances in our understanding of microbial pathogenesis, such as the discovery of bacterial pathogenicity islands and Type III secretion systems that inject bacterial effectors directly into the host-cell cytoplasm.
* Describes many new, emerging, and re-emerging infections and pathogens, including SARS.
* Presents expanded coverage of diagnostic bacteriology to include more automated and molecular diagnostic methods.
* Includes a new discussion of biofilms and quorum sensing.
Energy Healing: The Essentials of Self-Care
Reflexology - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet Reference
A Dictionary of Hallucinations
Hallucinations: Research and Practice
Principles of Safety Pharmacology
Klinikmanual Psychiatrie, Psychosomatikamp; Psychotherapie
Judith L. Mounty, David S. Martin - Assessing Deaf Adults: Critical Issues in Testing and Evaluation
Educating Nurses: A Call for Radical Transformation
Neurology of Music
Computational Vision and Medical Image Processing: Recent Trends
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
|Astronomy and Cosmology||Physics|
|Biology and Genetics||Psychology and Behavior|
Massage Anatomy: A Comprehensive Guide(3259)
How the Immune System Works, 5th Edition(2181)
Medical Terminology: An Illustrated Guide,(2058)
Biomechanical Basis of Human Movement(2043)
Herbal Antivirals: Natural Remedies for Em(2010)
Ancient Medicine, 2 edition(2008)
Human Anatomy, 3rd edition(1966)
Atlas of Human Anatomy(1896)
Step-Up to Medicine, 4th edition(1801)
Body Contouring (McGraw-Hill Plastic Surge(1752)
Anticancer Properties of Fruits and Vegeta(1581)
Emergency War Surgery: The Survivalist's M(1428)