Color Atlas of Medical Microbiology (2004)
Publisher: Mosby | Language: English | ISBN: 0723433550 | 336 pages | Data: 2004 | PDF | 4 Mb
This compact color atlas is an ideal reference for the identification of medically important bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites. Over 460 superb full-color photographs and electron micrographs, with concise explanatory text and captions, provide a clear framework for understanding and recognizing the pathogens that infect humans. This 2nd Edition has been updated to include the latest information on molecular diagnostics as well as new and zoonotic pathogens. It is invaluable both as a hands-on clinical reference tool, and as a self-testing resource for exam review.
* Offers more than 460 excellent, full-color electron micrographs and micrographs depicting microbiological samples.
* Uses short, clear captions and explanatory text to make important information easy to access in the laboratory setting.
* Features a convenient pocket size, perfect for benchside consultation or portable review.
* Reflects the latest advances in our understanding of microbial pathogenesis, such as the discovery of bacterial pathogenicity islands and Type III secretion systems that inject bacterial effectors directly into the host-cell cytoplasm.
* Describes many new, emerging, and re-emerging infections and pathogens, including SARS.
* Presents expanded coverage of diagnostic bacteriology to include more automated and molecular diagnostic methods.
* Includes a new discussion of biofilms and quorum sensing.
Biomaterials: A Tantalus Experience (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering)
Basics of Biomedical Ultrasound for Engineers
Carlos A Roldan - The Ultimate Echo Guide
Disaster Medicine (2nd edition)
Genetics for Oncologists: The Molecular Genetic Basis of Oncologic Disorders
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
|Astronomy and Cosmology||Physics|
|Biology and Genetics||Psychology and Behavior|
Human Anatomy: The Definitive Visual Guide(3092)
Curvology: The Origins and Power of Female(2805)
Tantric Massage For Beginners: Discover Th(2200)
Human Anatomy, Color Atlas and Textbook, 6(2134)
68w Advanced Field Craft: Combat Medic Ski(2024)
Atlas of Anatomy (1717)
Kill or Cure: An Illustrated History of Me(1684)
MerrittĄ¯s Neurology, 13th edition(1549)
Microbiology: A Laboratory Manual, 10th ed(1476)
Head, Neck, and Neuroanatomy, 2nd edition(1400)
Schwartz's Principles of Surgery, 10th edi(1397)
Ganong's Review of Medical Physiology, Twe(1362)
Anatomy of the Moving Body: A Basic Course(1318)