Color Atlas of Medical Microbiology (2004)
Publisher: Mosby | Language: English | ISBN: 0723433550 | 336 pages | Data: 2004 | PDF | 4 Mb
This compact color atlas is an ideal reference for the identification of medically important bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites. Over 460 superb full-color photographs and electron micrographs, with concise explanatory text and captions, provide a clear framework for understanding and recognizing the pathogens that infect humans. This 2nd Edition has been updated to include the latest information on molecular diagnostics as well as new and zoonotic pathogens. It is invaluable both as a hands-on clinical reference tool, and as a self-testing resource for exam review.
* Offers more than 460 excellent, full-color electron micrographs and micrographs depicting microbiological samples.
* Uses short, clear captions and explanatory text to make important information easy to access in the laboratory setting.
* Features a convenient pocket size, perfect for benchside consultation or portable review.
* Reflects the latest advances in our understanding of microbial pathogenesis, such as the discovery of bacterial pathogenicity islands and Type III secretion systems that inject bacterial effectors directly into the host-cell cytoplasm.
* Describes many new, emerging, and re-emerging infections and pathogens, including SARS.
* Presents expanded coverage of diagnostic bacteriology to include more automated and molecular diagnostic methods.
* Includes a new discussion of biofilms and quorum sensing.
Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Second edition
Fundamentals of Sleep Technology Workbook, Workbook edition
Musculoskeletal MRI Structured Evaluation: How to Practically Fill the Reporting Checklist
Stoelting's Handbook of Pharmacology and Physiology in Anesthetic Practice, Third edition
Review Questions in Ophthalmology, Third edition
Cancer and its Management, 7 edition
The Zebrafish: Cellular and Developmental Biology
Radiological Imaging of the Kidney (Medical Radiology / Diagnostic Imaging)
Nursing Diagnosis Manual
Surgical Pathology of the GI Tract, Liver, Biliary Tract and Pancreas: Expert Consult: Online and Pr
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
|Astronomy and Cosmology||Physics|
|Biology and Genetics||Psychology and Behavior|
Human Anatomy for Students, 2nd Edition(6598)
The Formula: How Algorithms Solve all our (4518)
A Doctor's Guide to Alternative Medicine: (4398)
Aging and Health: A Systems Biology Perspe(4171)
A Textbook of Practical Physiology, 8th Ed(4131)
Essentials of Child and Adolescent Psychop(3664)
The Concise Book of Trigger Points(3430)
Dc Dutta's Textbook of Gynecology, 6th edi(3188)
Unlocking the Brain: Volume 2: Consciousne(3056)
Anatomy, Physiology, & Pathology Complemen(3036)
Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology, 7 ed(3030)
Microbiology For Dummies(2928)
Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, 7th Ed(2874)
Medical Terminology for Dummies, 2nd Editi(2670)
Treatment of Cancer, Sixth Edition(2569)