Color Atlas of Medical Microbiology (2004)
Publisher: Mosby | Language: English | ISBN: 0723433550 | 336 pages | Data: 2004 | PDF | 4 Mb
This compact color atlas is an ideal reference for the identification of medically important bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites. Over 460 superb full-color photographs and electron micrographs, with concise explanatory text and captions, provide a clear framework for understanding and recognizing the pathogens that infect humans. This 2nd Edition has been updated to include the latest information on molecular diagnostics as well as new and zoonotic pathogens. It is invaluable both as a hands-on clinical reference tool, and as a self-testing resource for exam review.
* Offers more than 460 excellent, full-color electron micrographs and micrographs depicting microbiological samples.
* Uses short, clear captions and explanatory text to make important information easy to access in the laboratory setting.
* Features a convenient pocket size, perfect for benchside consultation or portable review.
* Reflects the latest advances in our understanding of microbial pathogenesis, such as the discovery of bacterial pathogenicity islands and Type III secretion systems that inject bacterial effectors directly into the host-cell cytoplasm.
* Describes many new, emerging, and re-emerging infections and pathogens, including SARS.
* Presents expanded coverage of diagnostic bacteriology to include more automated and molecular diagnostic methods.
* Includes a new discussion of biofilms and quorum sensing.
Last Minute Neurologie
"Gestational Diabetes: Causes, Diagnosis and Treatment" ed. by Luis Sobrevia
"Breakthroughs in Melanoma Research" ed. by Yohei Tanaka
Anatomies: The Human Body, Its Parts and The Stories They Tell by Hugh Alder
Manual of Psychosocial Rehabilitation
Alpha and Theta Self Hypnosis Music and Sound
Drug Induced Movement Disorders
Anxiety Disorders in Adults A Clinical Guide
Management of Acute Kidney Problems
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
|Astronomy and Cosmology||Physics|
|Biology and Genetics||Psychology and Behavior|
Present Knowledge in Nutrition (10th edi(1265)
Nutrition and Metabolism in Sports, Exer(1041)
Essentials of Clinical Infectious Diseas(1030)
Chinese Medicine Massage Cures Diseases(1001)
Anatomies: The Human Body, Its Parts and(977)
Diagnostic Gynecologic and Obstetric Pat(961)
"Ischemic Heart Disease" ed. by David C.(891)
Guide to Healing Chronic Pain - A Holist(879)
A Practical Approach to Orthopaedic Medi(845)
Essential Endocrinology and Diabetes(820)
Andreoli and Carpenter's Cecil Essential(800)
Nutritional Health: Strategies for Disea(795)
Illustrated Textbook of Paediatrics: wit(775)
Basic Medical Endocrinology, Fourth Edit(731)
Trouble in Mind: Stories from a Neuropsy(712)
Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics 18th Editi(31983)
John R. Hampton, The ECG Made Easy(27454)
Atlas of Human Anatomy(23019)
The Goodman and Gilman Manual of Pharmac(17343)
Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment (14342)
Nursing Diagnosis Manual(13760)
Mastery of Surgery, 2 Volume Set(12880)
Black's Veterinary Dictionary(12174)
Snell's Clinical Neuroanatomy (Companion(11673)
Carranza's Clinical Periodontology, 11th(10811)
Playboy - USA - October 2008(9763)
Goldman's Cecil Medicine, 24th Edition(8354)
Anatomy and Physiology, 8th edition (8076)
Rapid ECG Interpretation (Contemporary C(7809)
American Academy of Ophthalmology(7300)