Color Atlas of Medical Microbiology (2004)
Publisher: Mosby | Language: English | ISBN: 0723433550 | 336 pages | Data: 2004 | PDF | 4 Mb
This compact color atlas is an ideal reference for the identification of medically important bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites. Over 460 superb full-color photographs and electron micrographs, with concise explanatory text and captions, provide a clear framework for understanding and recognizing the pathogens that infect humans. This 2nd Edition has been updated to include the latest information on molecular diagnostics as well as new and zoonotic pathogens. It is invaluable both as a hands-on clinical reference tool, and as a self-testing resource for exam review.
* Offers more than 460 excellent, full-color electron micrographs and micrographs depicting microbiological samples.
* Uses short, clear captions and explanatory text to make important information easy to access in the laboratory setting.
* Features a convenient pocket size, perfect for benchside consultation or portable review.
* Reflects the latest advances in our understanding of microbial pathogenesis, such as the discovery of bacterial pathogenicity islands and Type III secretion systems that inject bacterial effectors directly into the host-cell cytoplasm.
* Describes many new, emerging, and re-emerging infections and pathogens, including SARS.
* Presents expanded coverage of diagnostic bacteriology to include more automated and molecular diagnostic methods.
* Includes a new discussion of biofilms and quorum sensing.
Hearing Loss in the Elderly: Audiometric, Electrophysiological and Histopathological Aspects
Urinary Diversion: Scientific Foundations and Clinical Practice
Parent's Guide to Heart Disorders
Diagnosis of Fetal Abnormalities: The 18-23-Week Scan
Dermatopathology: A Volume in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series, Expert Consult - Onlin
Practical Handbook of Advanced Interventional Cardiology
New Insights into Membrane Science and Technology: Polymeric and Biofunctional Membranes, Volume 8
Coronary Reperfusion Therapy in Clinical Practice
Burns: A Practical Approach to Immediate Treatment and Long Term Care
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
|Astronomy and Cosmology||Physics|
|Biology and Genetics||Psychology and Behavior|
Medical Terminology for Dummies, 2nd Editi(3584)
Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology, 4t(3064)
Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlat(2948)
Neuroscience: Exploring the Brain, 4th edi(2890)
Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine(2554)
Illustrated Guide to Medical Terminology, (2543)
Basic Science of Oncology, Fifth Edition(2510)
Professional Guide to Signs & Symptoms (5t(2467)
Hole's Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physi(2168)
Harrison's Neurology in Clinical Medicine,(2129)
Seeley's Essentials of Anatomy and Physiol(2111)
Illustrated Clinical Anatomy, 2nd Edition(2046)
Musculoskeletal Examination, 4th Edition(2042)
ECGs for Beginners(1860)