Family and Friends - 1, 2
Family and Friends - 1, 2
Oxford University Press | 2009 | File type: PDF | §®§˛3 | 780 mb
This six-level course offers a fast-paced syllabus and a wide range of optional resources to support a high number of teaching hours per week. The series starts with an optional pre-school course, FirstFriends , before children move on to Family and Friends.
* One third of each unit is dedicated to skills training. The step-by-step approach focuses on writing and early literacy skills to build children's confidence in reading, writing, speaking, and understanding English.
* One in six lessons is a phonics lesson to train children to recognize and produce English sounds. At levels 1-3 the lessons are supported by flashcards, and by more activities on the Student MultiROM.
* The civic education syllabus educates children in good values and behaviour. The Photocopy Masters Books at levels 1-2 include 15 values worksheets.
* The Testing and Evaluation Book and the test builder element of the Teacher's Resource CD-ROM help teachers to evaluate children's progress.
* One lesson per page with clear lesson objectives makes the course easy to teach.
* Accompanying resources, including the Grammar Friends series, skills series, Teacher's Resource Pack, course readers, and Teacher Resource CD-ROM allow teachers to focus on additionalskills training and means the course can fit different teaching programmes per week.
ENGLISH COURSE ? Exploring English ? Level 2 ? Student's Book (1995)
Career Paths - Mechanics: Teacher's Book
Genre Pedagogy in Higher Education: The SLATE Project
ENGLISH COURSE ? Everyone Speak! ? Beginner 3 ? Workbook and Keys (2012)
Imposters: A Study of Pronominal Agreement
Der Podcast der Duden-Sprachberatung
The Handbook of Good English: Revised and Updated
face2face Pre-intermediate Workbook with Key
Aprenda Sozinho FrancĂŞs
Exam Skills - First Certificate Reading - Teacher book
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
Grammar Success in 20 Minutes a Day(2528)
ENGLISH COURSE ? Speakout ? Starter ? BBC (1777)
ENGLISH COURSE ? IELTS Vocabulary Booster (1758)
The Way of Writing English Letters and Doc(1438)
From Words to Grammar: Discovering English(1419)
The Complete Guide to Japanese Kanji: (JLP(1369)
Practical English: 1,000 Most Effective Wo(1327)
ENGLISH COURSE ? Technical English ? Level(1297)
French Short Stories: Learn French with St(1238)
ENGLISH COURSE ? Speakout ? Starter ? BBC (1084)
A Cure For The Common Word: Remedy Your Ti(1062)
M. Hewings, S. Haines, (1044)
ENGLISH COURSE ? English with Crosswords ?(1008)
Rachel Smith, American English Pronunciati(963)
Mastering Italian Vocabulary: A Thematic A(954)