Happy street 1
Happy street 1
Stella Maidment | ISBN : 0194338339 | 2003 | PDF OGG | 64 pages | 252 mb
A first English course for children who are ready for reading and writing.
Key features.Happy Street can be used after an oral/aural course such as Happy House, or as a first English course which includes reading and writing from the beginning.
* The characters from Happy House, Polly and Jack, take young learners outside the context of the house and help them to explore the neighbourhood.
* The lively songs and chants have a contemporary feel which add to pupils' enjoyment of the course.
* It introduces children to different types of reading text. Speech bubble stories give children the opportunity of acting out the text; 'Colin in Computerland' provides revision and language presentation through an exciting adventure story; and the 'Extended reading' sections include topic-based information, rhymes, and jokes.
* Writing skills are systematically built up. Level 1 focuses on writing at a word and sentence level, so that by Level 2 children can express themselves in mini- paragraphs.
* Pair work activities and games provide lots of regular speaking practice.
* The Happy Alphabet Book teaches children the Roman alphabet.
ClassBook white black
ClassBook colourful ClassBook colourful
Activity Book whiteblack Activity Book white black
2 CD Audio application on 2 CD
Lesson plans in MS Word documents
VISIT MY BLOG
ENGLISH COURSE ? Exploring English ? Level 2 ? Student's Book (1995)
Career Paths - Mechanics: Teacher's Book
Genre Pedagogy in Higher Education: The SLATE Project
ENGLISH COURSE ? Everyone Speak! ? Beginner 3 ? Workbook and Keys (2012)
Imposters: A Study of Pronominal Agreement
Select Readings Pre-Intermediate: Student Book
Cell Biology: A Laboratory Handbook, Four-Volume Set
Longman Exam Skills: Teacher's Book: Proficiency Use of English
Arguments and Structure: Studies on the Architecture of the Sentence
Dansk talesprog i praksis (Grundbog Facitliste)
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
Grammar Success in 20 Minutes a Day(2528)
ENGLISH COURSE ? Speakout ? Starter ? BBC (1777)
ENGLISH COURSE ? IELTS Vocabulary Booster (1758)
The Way of Writing English Letters and Doc(1438)
From Words to Grammar: Discovering English(1419)
The Complete Guide to Japanese Kanji: (JLP(1369)
Practical English: 1,000 Most Effective Wo(1327)
ENGLISH COURSE ? Technical English ? Level(1297)
French Short Stories: Learn French with St(1238)
ENGLISH COURSE ? Speakout ? Starter ? BBC (1084)
A Cure For The Common Word: Remedy Your Ti(1062)
M. Hewings, S. Haines, (1044)
ENGLISH COURSE ? English with Crosswords ?(1008)
Rachel Smith, American English Pronunciati(963)
Mastering Italian Vocabulary: A Thematic A(954)