Happy street 1
Happy street 1
Stella Maidment | ISBN : 0194338339 | 2003 | PDF OGG | 64 pages | 252 mb
A first English course for children who are ready for reading and writing.
Key features.Happy Street can be used after an oral/aural course such as Happy House, or as a first English course which includes reading and writing from the beginning.
* The characters from Happy House, Polly and Jack, take young learners outside the context of the house and help them to explore the neighbourhood.
* The lively songs and chants have a contemporary feel which add to pupils' enjoyment of the course.
* It introduces children to different types of reading text. Speech bubble stories give children the opportunity of acting out the text; 'Colin in Computerland' provides revision and language presentation through an exciting adventure story; and the 'Extended reading' sections include topic-based information, rhymes, and jokes.
* Writing skills are systematically built up. Level 1 focuses on writing at a word and sentence level, so that by Level 2 children can express themselves in mini- paragraphs.
* Pair work activities and games provide lots of regular speaking practice.
* The Happy Alphabet Book teaches children the Roman alphabet.
ClassBook white black
ClassBook colourful ClassBook colourful
Activity Book whiteblack Activity Book white black
2 CD Audio application on 2 CD
Lesson plans in MS Word documents
VISIT MY BLOG
Michele Monina - Parigi e un lungo tramonto
Michele Monina - Atene e un sogno
Portuguese For Dummies
Puzzles in Logic, Languages and Computation: The Green Book (Recreational Li
Puzzles in Logic, Languages and Computation: The Red Book (Recreational Ling
Turkish, Conversational: Learn to Speak and Understand Turkish with Pimsleur
REVISED Mastering Use of English B2 Exams Edition
American Modernism, 1914-1945
Reflets 2 ( Audio only )
A Comprehensive Etymological Dictionary of the English Language
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
Murray Bromberg, 504 Absolutely Essentia(1029)
Jonathan Smith, Pronunciation 2012(815)
Premium Education Reading(795)
Flash on English: Mechanics, Electronics(795)
Langenscheidt Kurzgrammatik Deutsch(636)
Puzzles in Logic, Languages and Computat(444)
Puzzles in Logic, Languages and Computat(428)
Sag's besser!-Teil 1: Grammatik, Arbeits(393)
Duden - 150 Rechtschreibubungen 5. bis 1(390)
Lexical and Structural Etymology (Studie(246)
Blair M., Stevens C., Burlington Connect(216)
Davide Mosca - La cripta dei libri profe(186)
Alexander Clark & Shalom Lappin, "Lingui(144)
Donato Carrisi - La donna dei fiori di c(132)
Corine Sombrun - Les esprits de la stepp(108)
English Vocabulary in Use Advanced(46815)
English Grammar in Use Supplementary Exe(29862)
The 4000 English Words Essential for an (25325)
Complete First Certificate Workbook with(20222)
Longman Preparation Course for the TOEFL(17385)
Ultimate Phrasal Verb Book(16988)
Essential Grammar in Use (3rd Edition) S(15713)
Longman Preparation Series for the TOEIC(14694)
Basic English Grammar Volume B(14578)
First Certificate Language Practice ( wi(12534)
Oxford Practice Grammar with Answer(11981)
Top Notch 1- CD-ROM(11126)
Longman Grammar of Spoken and Written En(10784)
Cambridge Vocabulary for First Certifica(10059)
New Insights Into Business ( Student's B(9888)