Happy street 1
Happy street 1
Stella Maidment | ISBN : 0194338339 | 2003 | PDF OGG | 64 pages | 252 mb
A first English course for children who are ready for reading and writing.
Key features.Happy Street can be used after an oral/aural course such as Happy House, or as a first English course which includes reading and writing from the beginning.
* The characters from Happy House, Polly and Jack, take young learners outside the context of the house and help them to explore the neighbourhood.
* The lively songs and chants have a contemporary feel which add to pupils' enjoyment of the course.
* It introduces children to different types of reading text. Speech bubble stories give children the opportunity of acting out the text; 'Colin in Computerland' provides revision and language presentation through an exciting adventure story; and the 'Extended reading' sections include topic-based information, rhymes, and jokes.
* Writing skills are systematically built up. Level 1 focuses on writing at a word and sentence level, so that by Level 2 children can express themselves in mini- paragraphs.
* Pair work activities and games provide lots of regular speaking practice.
* The Happy Alphabet Book teaches children the Roman alphabet.
ClassBook white black
ClassBook colourful ClassBook colourful
Activity Book whiteblack Activity Book white black
2 CD Audio application on 2 CD
Lesson plans in MS Word documents
VISIT MY BLOG
Latin Grammar You Really Need to Know: Teach Yourself
Grammar Smart, 3rd Edition
English Modality: Core, Periphery and Evidentiality
Oxford Discover: 3: Writing and Spelling (SB with Answer Key)
1,296 ACT Practice Questions, 3rd Edition
Spanish in 10 Minutes a Day (2nd edition)
How to .... series : How To Teach Speaking
Just Reading and Writing. Upper-intermediate (FCE) ( BOOK ONLY )
Justine Elyot - Club Kinky
Oxford Supplementary Skills: Elementary
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.