Mathematics for Electrical Engineering and Computing
Mary Attenborough, quot;Mathematics for Electrical Engineering and Computingquot;
Newnes | 2003 | ISBN: 075065855X | 576 pages | File type: PDF | 7,5 mb
Mathematics for Electrical Engineering and Computing embraces many applications of modern mathematics, such as Boolean Algebra and Sets and Functions, and also teaches both discrete and continuous systems - particularly vital for Digital Signal Processing (DSP). In addition, as most modern engineers are required to study software, material suitable for Software Engineering - set theory, predicate and prepositional calculus, language and graph theory - is fully integrated into the book.
Excessive technical detail and language are avoided, recognising that the real requirement for practising engineers is the need to understand the applications of mathematics in everyday engineering contexts. Emphasis is given to an appreciation of the fundamental concepts behind the mathematics, for problem solving and undertaking critical analysis of results, whether using a calculator or a computer.
The text is backed up by numerous exercises and worked examples throughout, firmly rooted in engineering practice, ensuring that all mathematical theory introduced is directly relevant to real-world engineering. The book includes introductions to advanced topics such as Fourier analysis, vector calculus and random processes, also making this a suitable introductory text for second year undergraduates of electrical, electronic and computer engineering, undertaking engineering mathematics courses.
The book is supported by a comprehensive website at http:www.bh.com/companions/075065855X, featuring:
* plotXpose software (for equation solving, and drawing graphs of simple functions, their derivatives, integrals and Fourier transforms)
* over 60 pages of quot;Background Mathematicsquot; reinforcing introductory material for revision purposes in advance of your first year course
* problems and projects (linking directly to the software)
* a complete worked solutions manual (password protected)
Dr Attenborough is a former Senior Lecturer in the School of Electrical, Electronic and Information Engineering at South Bank University. She is currently Technical Director of The Webbery - Internet development company, Co. Donegal, Ireland.
* Fundamental principles of mathematics introduced and applied in engineering practice, reinforced through over 300 examples directly relevant to real-world engineering
* Over 60 pages of basic revision material available to download in advance of embarking on a first year course
* Companion website featuring complete solutions manual, plotXpose software, and further problems and projects enabling students to build on the concepts introduced, and put the theory into practice
Surveys on Solution Methods for Inverse Problems by David Colton
Primary Mathematics for Teaching Assistants
Simulating Hamiltonian Dynamics
Funktionentheorie: Eine Einf Hrung by Klaus Janich
An Introduction to Nonlinear Finite Element Analysis
A First Graduate Course in Abstract Algebra
Measure, Integral and Probability, 2nd edition
Elements of Algebra. Geometry, Numbers, Equations
Algebraic Cycles and Hodge Theory
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
|Astronomy and Cosmology||Physics|
|Biology and Genetics||Psychology and Behavior|
Basic Technical Mathematics with Calculus (5482)
Mathematical Elegance: An Approachable Gui(4935)
Idiot's Guides: Basic Math and Pre-Algebra(4198)
Math For Real Life For Dummies(3557)
Handbook of Mathematics, Sixth Edition(3470)
1,001 Geometry Practice Problems For Dummi(3330)
MATLAB For Dummies, 2 edition(3138)
Probabilities: The Little Numbers That Rul(3031)
Scientific Visualization: The Visual Extra(2649)
Pure Mathematics 1(2468)
Probability and Statistics, 3rd Edition(2461)
Statistics I & II For Dummies 2 eBook Bund(2245)
Project Origami: Activities for Exploring (2053)
Statistics Done Wrong: The Woefully Comple(2033)