Miller's Anesthesia, 2 volume set, 7th edition
ISBN: 044306959X | 2009-05-22 | PDF | 3312 pages | 55.86 Mb
From fundamental principles to advanced subspecialty procedures, Miller's Anesthesia covers the full scope of contemporary anesthesia practice. It is the go-to reference for masterful guidance on the technical, scientific, and clinical challenges you face. Now new chapters, new authors, meticulous updates, an increased international presence, and a new full-color design ensure that the 7th edition continues the tradition of excellence that you depend on.
- Includes access to the full-text online for convenient referencing.
- Covers the full scope of contemporary anesthesia practice in just two volumes.
- Offers step-by-step instructions for patient management and an in-depth analysis of ancillary responsibilities and problems.
- Incorporates 'Key Points' boxes in every chapter that highlight important concepts.
- Extends the breadth of international coverage with contributions from prominent anesthesiologists from all over the world, including China, India, and Sweden.
- Features 30 new authors and 13 new chapters such as Sleep, Memory and Consciousness; Perioperative Cognitive Dysfunction; Ultrasound Guidance for Regional Anesthesia; Anesthesia for Correction of Cardiac Arrhythmias; Anesthesia for Bariatric Surgery; Prehospital Emergency and Trauma Care; Critical Care Protocols; Neurocritical Care; and Renal Replacement Therapy.
- Dedicates an entire section to pediatric anesthesia, to help you address the unique needs of pediatric patients.
- Presents a new full-color design -- complete with more than 1,500 full-color illustrations -- for enhanced visual guidance.
Biophysics: An Introduction (2nd edition)
Akquisition von Dienstleistungen: Angewandte Psychologie fur die berufliche
New Perspectives on People and Forests (World Forests)
Computer Simulation of Thermal Plant Operations
Physical Properties of Carbon Nanotubes
Richard Dawkins - The God Delusion
An Introduction to Logic Programming Through Prolog
The Arterial Chemoreceptors by: Yoshiaki Hayashida, Constancio Gonzalez, His
Medicine and Surgery: An integrated textbook
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
A Dictionary of Science(2675)
College Physics, 9th edition(2485)
Chemistry: Foundations and Applications(2328)
Statistics I & II For Dummies(2066)
Why Is Milk White?: 200 Other Curious Ch(2036)
An Introduction to Mechanics(1952)
The Solar System, 7 edition(1807)
Chemistry: The Central Science (11th Edi(1771)
Anatomies: The Human Body, Its Parts and(1741)
Earth: Evolution of a Habitable World(1721)
Electromagnetism: Maxwell Equations, Wav(1715)
Being Successful: Things That Successful(1711)
Psychology: The Science of Mind and Beha(1676)
The Brain Supremacy: Notes from the Fron(1666)
Pursuing the Good Life: 100 Reflections (1625)
Advanced Engineering Mathematics, 9th Ed(42816)
Organic Chemistry (6th Edition)(40630)
Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics 18th Editi(32066)
Introduction to Electrodynamics (3rd Edi(30918)
John R. Hampton, The ECG Made Easy(27606)
Atlas of Human Anatomy(23384)
Inorganic Chemistry (2nd Edition)(22221)
John C Maxwell - Massive Collection(19780)
Fluid Mechanics, 4th edition(19467)
The Goodman and Gilman Manual of Pharmac(17396)
Schaum's Easy Outline: College Physics(16340)
Digital Image Processing, 3rd Edition(15363)
Statistics: Methods and Applications(15026)
Perry's Chemical Engineers' Handbook 8/E(14666)
Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment (14355)