Operating System Concepts - 7th Edition
Publisher: Wiley | ISBN: 0471694665 | 7th Edition - 2005 | PDF | 944 Pages| 58 MB
This market-leading text has continued to define the operating systems course. This Seventh Edition not only presents the latest and most relevant systems, it also digs deeper to uncover those fundamental concepts that have remained constant throughout the evolution of today's operation systems. With this strong conceptual foundation in place, students can more easily understand the details related to specific systems.
* Increased coverage of user perspective in Chapter 1.
* Increased coverage of OS design throughout.
* A new chapter on real-time and embedded systems (Chapter 19).
* A new chapter on multimedia (Chapter 20).
* Additional coverage of security and protection.
* Additional coverage of distributed programming.
* New exercises at the end of each chapter.
* New programming exercises and projects at the end of each chapter.
* New student-focused pedagogy and a new two-color design to enhance the learning process.
Getting Started with Arduino and Go
How Computers Work, 9th Edition
Logic and Computer Design Fundamentals, 4th International Edition
Automation for Robotics
How To Do Everything with Your Tablet PC
Fuzzy Models and Algorithms for Pattern Recognition and Image Processing
BeagleBone Media Center
Tune Up Your PC In a Weekend
Computer Organization and Design 3rd ed - Solution Manual
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
Make: Sensors: A Hands-On Primer for Monit(2904)
Building Open Source Hardware: DIY Manufac(2463)
Building a PC in easy steps(2442)
Arduino For Dummies(2266)
Principles of Lasers (4th edition)(2142)
Getting Started with Adafruit Trinket: 15 (2075)
App Inventor 2(2058)
Upgrading and Fixing Computers Do-it-Yours(1999)
Computer (DK Eyewitness Books)(1959)
Exploring BeagleBone: Tools and Techniques(1940)
Samsung Galaxy S5 For Dummies(1886)
Google Glass For Dummies(1820)
PC Repair and Maintenance: A Practical Gui(1701)
Teach Yourself Visually Samsung Galaxy S5(1656)