Operating System Concepts - 7th Edition
Publisher: Wiley | ISBN: 0471694665 | 7th Edition - 2005 | PDF | 944 Pages| 58 MB
This market-leading text has continued to define the operating systems course. This Seventh Edition not only presents the latest and most relevant systems, it also digs deeper to uncover those fundamental concepts that have remained constant throughout the evolution of today's operation systems. With this strong conceptual foundation in place, students can more easily understand the details related to specific systems.
* Increased coverage of user perspective in Chapter 1.
* Increased coverage of OS design throughout.
* A new chapter on real-time and embedded systems (Chapter 19).
* A new chapter on multimedia (Chapter 20).
* Additional coverage of security and protection.
* Additional coverage of distributed programming.
* New exercises at the end of each chapter.
* New programming exercises and projects at the end of each chapter.
* New student-focused pedagogy and a new two-color design to enhance the learning process.
Arduino Development Cookbook
Banana Pi Cookbook
Samsung Galaxy Tips, Tricks, Apps & Hacks Volume 4
Beginning C for Arduino, Second Edition: Learn C Programming for the Arduino
Nikon D7200 For Dummies
XBMC Kodi User Guide For Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Fire HD & HDX Tablets
Managing Business with SAP
SAP Performance Optimization Guide, 6th Edtion
Computer Organization and Design, Third Edition: The Hardware/Software Interface, Third Edition
Running Android: Using Your Phone and Tablet for Work and Play
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
Arduino: A Quick-Start Guide, 2nd Edition(2777)
Raspberry Pi Mechatronics Projects HOTSHOT(2747)
Learning Raspberry Pi(2741)
Raspberry Pi 2: The Ultimate Raspberry Pi (2736)
Exploring BeagleBone: Tools and Techniques(2527)
Computer (DK Eyewitness Books)(2483)
Raspberry Pi: 22 Interesting Hacks for Abs(2443)
3D Printing: Build Your Own 3D Printer and(2412)
Raspberry Pi Measurement Electronics: hard(2407)
Making Simple Robots: Exploring Cutting-Ed(2258)
Getting Started with Arduino and Go(2243)
Raspberry Pi Gaming Second Edition(2222)
Adventures in Arduino(2208)
Raspberry Pi Embedded Projects Hotshot(2196)
How Computers Work, 9th Edition(2145)