Side by Side: Activity Workbook 1A (Student)
Prentice Hall (1982-12-01) | ISBN 0138095256 | 265 Pages | PDF | 5 Mb
Side by Side: Activity Workbook 1 A, is a dynamic, all-skills program that integrates conversation practice, reading, writing, and listening -- all in a light-hearted, fun, and easy-to-use format that has been embraced by students and teachers worldwide. This four-level program promotes native communication between students ... practicing speaking together "side by side."
Features of the Third Edition
* Vocabulary Preview sections in every chapter introduce key words in a lively picture dictionary format.
* "How to Say It!" lessons highlight communication strategies.
* Pronunciation exercises provide models for practicing authentic pronunciation, stress, and intonation.
* Side by Side Gazette "magazine-style" pages offer feature articles, fact files, vocabulary expansion, cross-cultural topics through photos, authentic listening activities, e-mail exchanges, and humorous cartoons for role-playing.
* All-new illustrations are lively, light-hearted, and richly detailed to offer students language practice that is contextualized and fun.
ENGLISH COURSE ? Exploring English ? Level 2 ? Student's Book (1995)
Career Paths - Mechanics: Teacher's Book
Genre Pedagogy in Higher Education: The SLATE Project
ENGLISH COURSE ? Everyone Speak! ? Beginner 3 ? Workbook and Keys (2012)
Imposters: A Study of Pronominal Agreement
Manuel clinique des psychotherapies de couple
Speak the Culture: France: Be Fluent in French Life and Culture
Anna Jean Mayhew - Il colore dei fiori dĄŻestate
Perfect Phrases for Writing Company Announcements: Hundreds of Ready-to-Use Phrases for Powerful Com
Oxford - Project 2 Student's Book [Audiobook]
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
Grammar Success in 20 Minutes a Day(2528)
ENGLISH COURSE ? Speakout ? Starter ? BBC (1777)
ENGLISH COURSE ? IELTS Vocabulary Booster (1758)
The Way of Writing English Letters and Doc(1438)
From Words to Grammar: Discovering English(1419)
The Complete Guide to Japanese Kanji: (JLP(1369)
Practical English: 1,000 Most Effective Wo(1327)
ENGLISH COURSE ? Technical English ? Level(1297)
French Short Stories: Learn French with St(1238)
ENGLISH COURSE ? Speakout ? Starter ? BBC (1084)
A Cure For The Common Word: Remedy Your Ti(1062)
M. Hewings, S. Haines, (1044)
ENGLISH COURSE ? English with Crosswords ?(1008)
Rachel Smith, American English Pronunciati(963)
Mastering Italian Vocabulary: A Thematic A(954)