Side by Side: Activity Workbook 1A (Student)
Prentice Hall (1982-12-01) | ISBN 0138095256 | 265 Pages | PDF | 5 Mb
Side by Side: Activity Workbook 1 A, is a dynamic, all-skills program that integrates conversation practice, reading, writing, and listening -- all in a light-hearted, fun, and easy-to-use format that has been embraced by students and teachers worldwide. This four-level program promotes native communication between students ... practicing speaking together "side by side."
Features of the Third Edition
* Vocabulary Preview sections in every chapter introduce key words in a lively picture dictionary format.
* "How to Say It!" lessons highlight communication strategies.
* Pronunciation exercises provide models for practicing authentic pronunciation, stress, and intonation.
* Side by Side Gazette "magazine-style" pages offer feature articles, fact files, vocabulary expansion, cross-cultural topics through photos, authentic listening activities, e-mail exchanges, and humorous cartoons for role-playing.
* All-new illustrations are lively, light-hearted, and richly detailed to offer students language practice that is contextualized and fun.
Latin Grammar You Really Need to Know: Teach Yourself
Grammar Smart, 3rd Edition
English Modality: Core, Periphery and Evidentiality
Oxford Discover: 3: Writing and Spelling (SB with Answer Key)
1,296 ACT Practice Questions, 3rd Edition
Culture, Language and Personality: Selected Essays
Build Your Business Vocubulary
Pimsleur Chinese (Cantonese 1)
Synonimy, antonimy i kolokacje w jezyku angielskim (not only for Polish speakers)
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.