Streamline English Directions Student`s Book
Oxford University Press (1985-03-21) | ISBN: 0194322726 | 128 Pages | PDF | 17.8 Mb
An exceptionally clear, communicative, and popular series, geared to the interests and needs of young adults and adults.
- Like the original edition, this completely new edition combines lively, natural language, everyday situations, and extensive practice of all four skills to give students a practical command of simple, spoken American English.
- It is designed to be flexible. The levels can be used together as a series or each level can be used as an independent course. Split editions of the Student Books are available and are ideal for shorter courses.
- Its simple format of a single page per unit makes the language focus highly memorable.
- It offers a steady progression of language with plenty of recycling.
- Entertaining and engaging topics, with a strong emphasis on humor, help to generate a positive classroom dynamic.
- Full-color, attractive new illustrations throughout maintain student motivation.
ENGLISH COURSE ? Exploring English ? Level 2 ? Student's Book (1995)
Career Paths - Mechanics: Teacher's Book
Genre Pedagogy in Higher Education: The SLATE Project
ENGLISH COURSE ? Everyone Speak! ? Beginner 3 ? Workbook and Keys (2012)
Imposters: A Study of Pronominal Agreement
Syntactic Change: A Minimalist Approach to Grammaticalization
Schritte 1. Kursbuch und Arbeitsbuch: Deutsch als Fremdsprache.
Reading Challenge 1
Emma Mars - Trovami, Stanza N.1, La trilogia delle stanze
The Lexical Field of Taste: A Semantic Study of Japanese Taste Terms (Cambridge Studies in Linguisti
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
Grammar Success in 20 Minutes a Day(2528)
ENGLISH COURSE ? Speakout ? Starter ? BBC (1777)
ENGLISH COURSE ? IELTS Vocabulary Booster (1758)
The Way of Writing English Letters and Doc(1438)
From Words to Grammar: Discovering English(1419)
The Complete Guide to Japanese Kanji: (JLP(1369)
Practical English: 1,000 Most Effective Wo(1327)
ENGLISH COURSE ? Technical English ? Level(1297)
French Short Stories: Learn French with St(1238)
ENGLISH COURSE ? Speakout ? Starter ? BBC (1084)
A Cure For The Common Word: Remedy Your Ti(1062)
M. Hewings, S. Haines, (1044)
ENGLISH COURSE ? English with Crosswords ?(1008)
Rachel Smith, American English Pronunciati(963)
Mastering Italian Vocabulary: A Thematic A(954)