Streamline English Directions Student`s Book
Oxford University Press (1985-03-21) | ISBN: 0194322726 | 128 Pages | PDF | 17.8 Mb
An exceptionally clear, communicative, and popular series, geared to the interests and needs of young adults and adults.
- Like the original edition, this completely new edition combines lively, natural language, everyday situations, and extensive practice of all four skills to give students a practical command of simple, spoken American English.
- It is designed to be flexible. The levels can be used together as a series or each level can be used as an independent course. Split editions of the Student Books are available and are ideal for shorter courses.
- Its simple format of a single page per unit makes the language focus highly memorable.
- It offers a steady progression of language with plenty of recycling.
- Entertaining and engaging topics, with a strong emphasis on humor, help to generate a positive classroom dynamic.
- Full-color, attractive new illustrations throughout maintain student motivation.
Latin Grammar You Really Need to Know: Teach Yourself
Grammar Smart, 3rd Edition
English Modality: Core, Periphery and Evidentiality
Oxford Discover: 3: Writing and Spelling (SB with Answer Key)
1,296 ACT Practice Questions, 3rd Edition
Writing on the Job: A Norton Pocket Guide
Timesaver reading lessons (Intermediate/Advanced)
Sociolinguistics and Language Teaching (Applied Linguistics)
Assimil Business French - Le francais des affaires
English for Telecoms
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
Writing Feature Articles, 4 edition(2486)
Oxford Discover: 3: Writing and Spelling ((1950)
Latin Grammar You Really Need to Know: Tea(1749)
1,296 ACT Practice Questions, 3rd Edition(1228)
Fast Track to FCE Student Book(1210)
English Modality: Core, Periphery and Evid(668)