Drums For Dummies
Jeff Strong, Drums For Dummies
For Dummies | 2006-07-31 | ISBN: 0471794112 | 384 pages | File type: PDF | 8,9 mb
Get down with rock, RB, jazz, blues, funk, and Latin rhythms!
Groove to the beat in no time with this ultimate rockin' guide!
Whether you're dreaming of starting a band, striking the snares, or simply playing a hand drum, this interactive book-and-CD package makes it easy to pick up the basics. Complete with new information on contemporary rock styles and beats as well as rhythms from around the world, this guide is all you need to become a talented, versatile drummer.
Discover how to
* Bang out basic rhythms with or without sticks
* Understand fundamental drumming techniques
* Explore other percussion instruments
* Find the perfect drum set
* Purchase, tune, and maintain your drums
Also, check out my latest reuploads. Maybe you'll find something of your interest you might have missed:
1. Networking For Dummies
2. XML For Dummies
3. SQL for Dummies
4. Wiley Guide to Chemical Incompatibilities
5. Google Docs 4 Everyone
6. The Mathematics of Geometrical and Physical Optics
7. Advanced Engineering Mathematics
8. Trend Trading: Timing Market Tides
9. Wiley Encyclopedia of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
The Oxford Handbook of Social Justice in Music Education
What Are Chords?
The Rap Year Book: The Most Important Rap Song From Every Year Since 1979, Discussed, Debated, and D
Sympathy For The Devil: Die Geburt der Rolling Stones und der Tod von Brian Jones
The Alexander Technique for Musicians
Play Guitar With... The Who
Acoustic Blues Guitar Essentials
Various - Heavy metal rock score
Essential Piano Repertoire of the 17th, 18th, 19th Centuries Level 1
Play Guitar With... U2 (1980-1983)
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.